Saturday, September 29, 2012

Social Saturday

This morning while my dd is at our neighbors (and while I should probably be doing other things), I decided to join "Social Saturday" along with Lisa from The Pennington Point (a fantastically inspiring blog from a woman with 9 children ages 22-5) and her friends.    

This is my first time doing this so we'll have to figure it out together.  I think it might be similar to the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop we do, but I'll find out shortly!!

P.S.  I was supposed to link to our facebook page in the photos on Lisa's blog but I linked to this blog.  So, if you are here visiting from Lisa's blog, you can link to our facebook page by clicking here.  Our twitter and pinterest links are below.  I'll be back with a HomeTalk link!   

Here is the HomeTalk Link!


Lyvonne
the essentials inside (ei)
www.essentialsinside.com

let's be pets! (lbp)
www.letsbepets.com

by essentials enterprise, llc (ee)

find us on:
facebook
twitter
pinterest

3 comments:

  1. You're getting the hang of it! Thanks for joining. I'm a new follower. :) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! I love your blog (http://thepenningtonpoint.com/) and following you on twitter.

      Thanks for the party. It's fun!

      ~Lyvonne

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun blog hop, haven't heard of this one :)

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete